High Impact Resumes
Work with one of only two Academy Certified Resume Writers in St. Louis, and one of only 120 worldwide.
Find out why we are top rated by many career coaches and former clients.
RJL Resume Writing and Career Consultants, LLC has earned the reputation of being among the best career service companies in the business. Most of our clients are referred to us from previous clients and career coaches from all over the US.
We are headquartered in St. Louis, MO, and that means tremendous savings and value for you. The majority of Academy Certified Resume Writers (ACRW) are on the East Coast, and most charge more than double our fees. When you work with RJL Resume Writers and Career Consultants, LLC you get the best of both worlds—a great resume that will land interviews at a reasonable cost.
In addition, you will be amazed at our customer service.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
and we won’t stop working until you get the results that you need to kickstart your next career!
We have served clients from cities all over the nation
including Boston, New York, Washington DC, Atlanta, Nashville, Chicago, Kansas City, Memphis, Dallas, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, and many others. We also have an extensive list of countries from all over the world.
What Our Clients Are Saying
If you're looking for a new job or just want to fine-tune your resume, I can't recommend the services of Robert Linderer highly enough!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
St. Louis, MO
Educational Leader St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
Thank You, Bob.
St. Louis, MO
Boilermaker Local 83/Safety Professional St. Louis, MO
A full-time certified professional resume writer
I earned my credentials as an Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) from the Resume Writing Academy of New York City, one of most rigorous and challenging training programs available in the industry.
I earned a Master’s degree in Counseling and Career Guidance from Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, and I completed doctoral coursework at the University of Missouri in St. Louis. I’ve spent more than 20 years as a hiring manager and supervisor of up to 80 employees and 900+ indirect reports.
My Professional Highlights
- Experienced professional resume writer at all levels from Senior-Level Executives, Mid-Level Professionals, Skilled Trades, and Recent College Graduates.
- Experienced, degreed and certified in both Counseling and Resume Writing
- Rapidly promoted to leadership roles; oversaw recruiting and hiring of employees in a variety of backgrounds and vocations.
- Won multiple awards for outstanding service in career development counseling.
- Frequently called upon to guest lecture as an expert in resume development at regional universities, colleges, high school career development programs, and professional organizations.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of helping clients market transferable skills and communicate value for career changers.
- Committed to providing clients with outstanding career marketing tools that are cutting edge and in-sync with the ever-changing demands of corporate decision makers.
- An active participant in professional development to learn and apply what’s new in the resume writing industry.
I have a high-level of passion and personal dedication to creating great resumes because a good resume is not going to make the cut in the current job market. My enthusiasm, professionalism, and expert-level interviewing and writing skills come together to provide each client with an outstanding resume that illustrates unique qualities, significant accomplishments, and a professional brand.
Robert J. Linderer, ACRW, MA
Certified Executive Resume Writer President,
President, RJL Resume Writers & Career Consultants, LLC
St. Louis, MO 63122
Latest From Our Blog
The process — we make it easy!
We deliver great resumes fast! Expect an immediate response because you will be talking directly to the CEO of RJL
Resume Writers and Career Consultants, LLC when you call or email.
We offer free consultations and resume reviews Call us or email us with an attached resume in the box below
30-90 Minutes. We don’t have to use a questionnaire; we can use an existing resume and discuss during the consultation. There are times that questionnaires can be ery helpful and make the process more efficient. We will decide together how to proceed.
Resume Creation and Review
Resume writing begins and you will receive the draft version of the resume for your review and input.
You will receive the finalized version of your documents in Word.doc. PDF and ASCII are available at no extra charge.